2018 Secure Rail Conference
April 24-25, 2018
The Security Oracle is Changing the World of Security Using 21st Century Artificial Intelligence Driven Platforms.
The 21st Century has born a new age of terror, facing world wide threats.
The Security Oracle Began with an idea: use proven non lethal, defense technologies, and integrate them on a platform, driven by our AI software, aka Intelligent Coordinator™.
The Security Oracle’s disruptive robotic solution, Robots on the Rails™ and TREAS™,Threat on RailwaysEarly Alert System, and RCADS®, Remotely Controlled Active Defense and Denial System software can operate with or without human in the loop and backed by a human eye in the control center.
TREAS™ ruggedized high resolution camera with pan-tilt zoom capability and a remote controlled searchlight produces a light beam capable of reaching miles out are integrated via TSO’s artificial intelligence to create a security appliance that offers the following capabilities for advanced railroad network controls and improve resiliency:
- Critical Corridor Monitoring
- Critical Bridge and Tunnel monitoring
- Catenary/Traction Power monitoring – hot spots or equipment malfunction
- Critical Siding or Switch monitoring – proper operation, blocked crossings or security at key locations
- Monitoring of potential Right of Way Fire/Damage at historical high-risk fire locations on certain corridors
TREAS™ - Threat on Railways Early Alert System
- TREAS™ is capable of thermal fire detection for 360 degree coverage within the 3 kilometers (1.86 miles) distance range of the camera; the searchlight will enhance smoke detection in the dark
- Detection of human or vehicle activity (while ignoring nearly all animal movement) within the range of the thermal camera, color camera enhanced by the spotlight in the dark
- Triggered exception reporting to remote central office via secure wireless video communications
- Facilitates rail system alarm troubleshooting by pinpointing potential problem areas
- Built-in Trusted Platform Module to keep video data secure for forensic evidence
Robots on the Rails™ and TREAS™ can detect miles out, 24 / 7 / 365.
Robots on the Rails™ and TREAS™ can ‘see’ at night.
These Robots are currently deployed protecting lives and critical infrastructure.
The Security Oracle is Changing the World of Security Using 21st Century Artificial Intelligence Driven Platforms, including Robots on the Rails™ and TREAS™ - Threat on Railways Early Alert System